Technology in healthcare is evolving: from business, enterprise, and clinical SaaS applications, to electronic health records, virtual desktops, and mobile devices; unfortunately, many healthcare organizations struggle with balancing security and convenience to ensure that providers can seamlessly access these systems both inside and outside of the hospital.
Join this live webinar to learn how the Imprivata Platform can help you address five key healthcare trends:
- Mobility: Provide secure access to shared mobile devices without limiting end-user workflows
- Virtualization: Increase the adoption of virtual desktops
- Physician burnout: Save clinicians 45 minutes per shift with fast, secure access to clinical applications
- Security risks: Make security invisible and protect PHI by eliminating password work-arounds, credential sharing, and better secure un-attended workstations
- EPCS compliance: Achieve true compliance with DEA regulations for EPCS