There’s no doubt that EHR systems represent a major investment that can deliver a strong ROI. But this vital technology can be easily undermined by workflow challenges that lead to poor adoption. In addition to a negative impact on ROI, lack of adoption can impede clinician satisfaction and retention, as well as patient care quality.
It’s a challenge, but there’s an answer.
The process starts with close collaboration with clinicians to gather input and gain buy-in on EHR workflow solutions that balance simplified access and strong security. Our eBook provides valuable insights on workflow challenges, plus strategies and solutions to optimize your EHR, including:
- The potential consequences of not incorporating clinicians’ workflow needs
- Six workflow access and security challenges
- Pillars of an efficient, effective workflow that solve these challenges
- Key solution-driven capabilities essential to optimizing your EHR
- The importance of a trusted solution partner with strong clinical expertise
Check out the eBook to learn more about challenges, strategies, and solutions integral to EHR optimization, clinician satisfaction, and quality patient care.