“Most important is being prepared, avoiding panic when you receive these audits, having an identified team in place that is going to meet with the OIG, and working with them and answering their questionnaires during the 2 weeks that they’re onsite.”
- Elana Zana, Attorney & Author, Ogden Murphy Wallace
The OIG is stepping up and organizations should prepare themselves.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn the following:
- The purpose of OIG security audits
- What OIG investigators will look for
- Different types of OIG audits related to Meaningful Use
- How to best prepare for an OIG security audit