Justin Beardsmore, Infrastructure Manager and end-user compute lead, will describe how through a combination of virtual desktops, single sign-on and strong authentication, clinicians at St. George’s Healthcare NHS Trust have secure, one-touch access to roaming sessions that follow them throughout their shifts.
View this recording and learn about:
- Solutions that satisfy doctors and nurses by saving them substantial time every day
- Simplifying the adoption of EMRs and other critical applications
- Two-factor authentication for fast secure access to patient data
- Architecture and design considerations for VDI
- How to measure success of a VDI implementation