Organizations are using iOS devices to help streamline bedside workflows, facilitate patient needs, and ultimately improve care quality. However, deployment and ongoing management of enterprise owned devices can be time consuming and burdensome, especially in shared-use environments. Managing device updates, support of user switching, and ensuring end user accountability is difficult to achieve for IT and clinical teams alike, often resulting in lost time, frustrated users, and poorly utilized resources.
Imprivata GroundControl helps customers unlock the full potential of shared mobile devices by ensuring fast, efficient workflows while improving manageability and auditability in shared-used environments. Imprivata Mobile offers a hands-on-like experience for device management, from anywhere at any time and supports simple workflows for device pass-off between end users.
View this webinar to learn how Imprivata GroundControl is helping customers with:
- Scalable device provisioning
- Integrated MDM workflow automation
- Convenient control of device updates
- Self-service device healing
- Automated reprovisioning between users
- Fast, badge-tap access to personalized devices
- Improved asset management and user accountability
- Support for patient engagement and virtual care initiatives