Security leaders have an urgent and continuing need to constantly improve upon the security posture of their organizations, and one way to do that — that provides immediate benefits — is privileged access management (PAM).
Read this report to see KuppingerCole's insights into PAM as a solution, and to understand what makes Imprivata Privileged Access Management — previously Xton Access Manager — stand out.
Some key strengths include:
- A focus on efficient implementation and execution of tasks
- Runs completely agentless using OS and applications APIs and via the browser
- A well-thought-out, modern interface
- Agentless SSH Tunnels with SQL recording
- Agentless HTTP(s) Proxy with traffic recording